How your Donation can help
We are always grateful to all Friends of HUYSLINCI for the help and support you give us. Surely there is no contribution that is small. Your contributions to this organization have saved or will continue to save the lives of many. Below are examples of how your contributions will be used to Protect, Promote the survival and Development of Orphans and other vulnerable people:
Child Rights Violations:
• $50 prints 200 flyers for mass sensitization of communities against child abuse and neglect through child rights clubs and community volunteer committees.
• $30 removes a child survivor of any abuse out of danger that could culminate into death
• $50 supports a child survivor of sexual abuse with emergency assistance through the criminal and civil justice system.
• $30 provides necessary books and stationery for a primary child for one year
• $45 feeds a child in day school for one year
• $65 supports a child in day school for one year
• $600 supports one child in boarding school for one year (including school fees)
• $50 supports an outpatient through the District Health Centre II for one year
• $200 provides 25 households with Nutrition and early childhood development training
• $700 provides 50 orphans with long lasting Insecticide Treated Mosquito Nets
Economic empowerment for Orphan/child survivors of Abuse and exploitation:
• $85 enables to enrol an orphan for a 1 year in Vocational Training Course.
• $100 equips a trained orphan with a send off tool kit to start trade with returns enough to meet basic needs
• $200 empowers a child headed family to setup an Income Generating Activity that is self-sustaining like poultry, piggery or goat rearing.
How to donate: For donations you can use our following Bank Account:
|BANK NAME: ORIENT BANK (U) LTD
BRANCH: ENTEBBE TOWN
BANK ADDRESS: PO BOX 3072, Kampala, Uganda
|ACCOUNT NAME: HUYS LINK COMMUNITY INITITIATIVE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1224610210106
SORT CODE: 18 50 08
SWIFT CODE: ORINUGK A